CLOSE MY EYES
tomorrow morning i have to leave
but where ever i may be
best believe i'm thinking of you
i can't believe how much i love you
oh the earth is here tonight
we don't wanna waste this time
give me somthing to remember
baby put your lips on mine
and i'll love you
forever
any time that we find ourselves apart
chorus
if you just close your eyes
and you'll be here with me
just look to your heart
and thats where i'll be
if you just close your eyes
till your drifting away
you'll never be too far from me
if you close your eyes
i know i'm gonna see you again
promise me that you won't forget
because as long as you remember
a part of us will be together
so even when your fast asleep
look for me inside your dreams
keep believing in what we were sharing
and even when i'm not there to tell you
i'll love you forever
anytime that i cant be where you are
chorus
is there anywhere that far
anytime your feeling low
is there anywhere my love cannot
reach or go
i could be anywhere on earth
i could be anywhere at all
oh baby if you wanna see
SEASON IN THE SUN
QUEEN OF MY HEART
Goodbye to you my trusted friend
We ve known each other since we
Were nine or ten
Together we ve climbed hills and trees
Learned of love and abc s
Skinned our hearts and
Skinned our knees
Goodbye my friend it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing
In the sky
Now that spring is in the air
Pretty girls are everywhere
Think of me and I ll be there
We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed were
Just seasons out of time
Goodbye papa please pray for me
I was the black sheep of the family
You tried to teach me right from wrong
Too much wine and too much song
Wonder how I got along
Goodbye papa it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Little children everywhere
When you see them I ll be there
We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the songs like the
Seasons have all gone
We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song like
The seasons have all gone
Goodbye michelle my little one
You gave me love and helped
Me find the sun
And every time that I was down
You would always come around
And get my feet back on
The ground
Goodbye michelle it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing in
The sky
Now that the spring is in the air
With the flowers everywhere
I wish that we could both be there
We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed were
Just seasons out of time
We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song like the
Seasons have all gone
We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song like the
Seasons have all gone
We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song like the
Seasons have all gone
QUEEN OF MY HEART
So here we stand
In our secret place
With a sound of the crowd so far away
And you take my hand
And it feels like home
We both understand it's where we belong
So how do I say, do I say goodbye?
We both have our dreams
We both wanna fly
So lets take tonight
To carry us through
The lonely times
CHORUS:
I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory will last for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
When I've found my way back to your arms again
But until that day
You know you are
The queen of my heart
Queen of my heart
SHANE-
So lets take tonight
And never let go
While dancing we'll kiss
Like there's no tomorrow
As the stars
sparkle down
Like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment till we meet again
MARK -
But no matter how far (matter how far)
Or where you may be (where you may be)
I just close my eyes and you're in my dreams
And there you will be
Untill we meet
CHORUS x2
Oh yeah...
You're the queen of my heart... (queen of my heart...)
No matter how many years it takes... (queen of my heart...)
I'll give it all to you...
Oh yeah... (queen of my heart...) oh yes you are...
The queen of my heart

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar